Sunday, January 18, 2009

Karma


Karma is not fatalistic or predetermined. Karma means our ability to create and to change. It is creative because we can determine how and why we act. We can change. The future is in our hands, and in the hands of our heart.
Buddha said:
Karma creates all, like an artist,
Karma composes, like a dancer.

From Rigpa – Glimpse of the Day


I like this, it gives me the idea that my life is not predetermined by events in some past life- one I have only fleeting memories of running under my skin. This view says, be born again into the world, lessons still at hand to learn. You/I can become more then you or I thought could happen. Given the time we will dance and create Ourselves to our liking.

Great Creator Spirit - I thank you for this gift of Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment