Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday, 18 May 2010




Flamingo Pink raising above the cityscape
The street light outside my window, out
Dawn is breaking
Birds laughing, some talking
Once again we wake
A new day
Ripe with Possibilities.

Let me feel Gratitude,
Invite my Fear to lift.
Oh, most Divine Universe,
I am Thankful for this day
That lies now before me.
What might I bring to this day
That will bring a shine, to the world?

I thank you for another day of Life
Guide me that I not squander it
In pettiness or gossip.
Let my voice sing out in Praise,
Lift up my heart,
Oh, most Divine Universe,
That I may honour this gift of today.

Oh, most Divine Universe,
Help me to pray 108, twice, three times
For the removal of what feels like
Insurmountable obstacles, for all beings.
Thank you for this day.
Thank you for hearing my plea,
Thank you for my own Divine Nature.




photo form the files of Tirzah Griffin @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/tirzymcwirzy/

No comments:

Post a Comment