Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Blessing


Blessings this Mother's Day!

for some the day has yet to begin
some have been up all night
for it is a day, like any other, with things that need being done.
Happy Mother's Day!

We are mother's, women
The fabric of the home,
The heartbeat heard when we hold someone close.
The hand that is held, or removes a tear,
or fixes a scrap.

Some of us may keep a sparkling, spotless domain
Others of us, well speaking strictly for me,
Clean yet "artfully" cluttered.
(My loving child - might say different- for her -it's just plain too much!)
Loved none the less.

What makes us Mom - it is not so much the giving birth
It is the minutes that add to a moment, a life time
Of holding, listening, caring.

Of being there
Of saying Yes, sure go ahead
Of the NOs - we said when it mattered most, for surely it was best!
Loved all the more!
Go ask your Mother.........
For in the end we really rule the nest.

It is the moment we agree to listen
To hear another, to give support
We need not understand all the time
That's new and interesting, we say
Tell me more?
Let me know how it goes.
Our heart turned to let it be wonderful.
Let it fill up their hearts, souls the being that is them!

We want what is best
For our children, our friends
We Mother each other in times of distress
Times of great Joy.
We worry about little things as though they were huge.
And some of the big things in life as though they were nothing at all.

Mother's
With children.
Mother's
Never haven given birth.
Mother's
With children who have gone before us.
Mother's
Of children, knowing it best, we gave them up, too young were we.
Mother's
Women one and all.

To all my women friends let me say Happy Mother's Day!
Thank you for the times you have Mothered me, and bore with me as I did the
same to you.
For those who have "suffered" me a "Mom moment" upon a stranger,
turning in a tag, or a simple wag of a head NO, don't - ( I couldn't help myself)
I send you my Love and my gratitude.
I mostly Thank Miss Tirzah McWirzy, for inviting me to be Her Mom!
Bright Blessings to you all, this Mother's Day!

Thank you Great Mother, Mother Gaia, Mother Mary your Guidance.

Rosemary
Mother's Day, 13.05.07

Three generations of women~ The Tree of Life~ My mothers name in the roots upon my back! Thank you Jennifer for taking this picture.


Yes, I have used this before~ I added a line. I wish to spend my last moments loving my child before we head out to the airport~ Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment