Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Prayer from the Divine on the Day You Were Born





Welcome to the World ~ Gia Elizabeth and Eli James ~
Welcome, little one! Welcome to this physical world, that has been Co-Created with and for YOU.
I wish to invite you to Remember Your Divineness as you grow into all that is before you.
I am privileged to be here Loving you as I will each day of your life.
I want you to know how Thankful I am to be here at your Birth. The Light and Joy that shine forth from you, lights and fills the world. You are a shining Star!
It is my joy to love you, unquestioning and I know in your Divineness that love is returned.
I want you to know that there are moments we all falter, or do things that are
Mis- understood, yet know I will always see the bright Divineness that You ARE at this very moment and will be.
I wish to Thank You for your willingness to be a physical being with all that brings.
I will Eagerly await your Awakening, into your Full – Self.
I wish to remind you that you only need to think a thought and
I will hear! ~ That all you need ~ I will provide.
Know, my little one that I am in all that Surrounds you ~ as are YOU.
I ask you to trust in Me and Your own Divineness ~ as I trust in you.
Welcome, Little one! Welcome to your life. Live it Well!
Welcome.

We Welcome you Sweet Gia and Eli

Authors note: This was written for 4 separate friends who were all bringing New Beings onto this Earth within, weeks of each other. I was struck by the thought that as we enter our bodies to be born, our very Divineness most have a conversation with all the Divine around us.

Feel free to copy and place a child’s name into the text, I ask only that you give me writer’s credit.
Thank you.
I thank Nicholas & Ella, the first New Beings in my life since Huntyr.

Rosemary S Erb
April 2003

photos have been taken by family members ~ we welcome these two sweet wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment