Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Prayer on the Day you were Born

Prayer from the Divine on
The Day You were Born

Welcome, little one! Welcome to this physical world, that has been Co-Created with and for YOU.
I wish to invite you to Remember Your Divineness as you grow into all that is before you.
I am privileged to be here Loving you as I will each day of your life.
I want you to know how Thankful I am to be here at your Birth. The Light and Joy that shine forth from you, lights and fills the world. You are a shining Star!
It is my joy to love you, unquestioning and I know in your Divineness that love is returned.
I want you to know that there are moments we all falter, or do things that are
Mis- understood, yet know I will always see the bright Divineness that You ARE at this very moment and will be.
I wish to Thank You for your willingness to be a physical being with all that brings.
I will Eagerly await your Awakening, into your Full – Self.
I wish to remind you that you only need to think a thought and
I will hear! ~ That all you need ~ I will provide.
Know, my little one that I am in all that Surrounds you ~ as are YOU.
I ask you to trust in Me and Your own Divineness ~ as I trust in you.
Welcome, Little one! Welcome to your life. Live it Well!
Welcome.
Gustavo Felix Gregg Rodriguez
May 8, 2009 6:37 a.m.
8lbs and 21 inches long.

Authors note: This was written for 4 separate friends who were all bringing New Beings onto this Earth within, weeks of each other. I was struck by the thought that as we enter our bodies to be born, our very Divineness most have a conversation with all the Divine around us.

Feel free to copy and place a child’s name into the text, I ask only that you give me writer’s credit.
Thank you.
I thank Nicholas & Ella, the first New Beings in my life since Huntyr.

Rosemary S Erb
April 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment