Saturday, April 10, 2010

Forgivness, Past, Present and Yet to Be


This is a prayer about forgiving….I did not write it, it is touching and a reminder for me that we can Heal, with Compassion, Forgiveness, Love and Intent. I am reminded also that each time we heal a part of our story we heal the future generations, and those that have passed. Blessings.

I am coping it from a book called The Short Bus, A Journey Beyond Normal. It was shared with the author of the book Jonathan Mooney, by Jeff – from his Book of Wisdom. Jeff it seems copied it from a brochure, while sharing a meal. It comes from Dr. Ponder’s Posterity Decrees Brochure, and can be found on page 251 of The Short Bus. It is one I felt that indeed needs to be shared. I am hopeful that you agree.


All that has
Offended me I FORGIVE.
Within and Without,
I Forgive, Things Past,
Things Present, Things
Future, I FORGIVE.
I Forgive Everything
And Everybody who can Possibly
Need Forgiveness
Of the Past or the Present.
I FORGIVE Positively
Everyone, I AM FREE
And THEY ARE FREE, Too.
ALL Things are
Cleared up Now
Between Us Now
And Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment