Friday, January 15, 2010

Prayer for a friend


Great Mother,
I beg you to hold my friend
In her loss and sorrow.
I know it is the way and the cycle of life,
Yet, it makes it no less difficult.
Hold her, bring to her comfort.
Great Mother, I ask this of you;
As I am far from my sister
And can not hold her.
Help her to find Peace in this loss.
Great Mother, I thank you for the seasons of life.
May each of us live our life to it's fullest.
Great Mother, I also ask that you
Guide my friend's Mother home.
It is so easy to become lost,
Here on Earth,
Guide her home to her own Light.
Great Mother, thank you for your care and love.







Photo taken in the Zen Garden, Bethlehem, PA
Home to my friend and her mother

1 comment:

  1. Lovely message to speed her journey. We all hold her in our heart.

    ReplyDelete